Please refer to the attached document below for the full proposed timetable across the South Western Railway network.
South Western Railway are seeking responses to the questions below, but you are also welcome to provide further comments in an open format.
1. Which category would best describe your organisation?
• Elected representative
• Local authority
• Passenger group
• Accessibility group
• Business organisation
• Transport operator/provider
2. Do you have an interest in a particular station or route? If so, which one?
3. Overall, what do you think of our proposed specification for the Main Suburban routes?
4. Overall, what do you think of our proposed specification for the Mainline routes?
5. Overall, what do you think of our proposed specification for the Windsor routes?
6. Overall, what do you think of our proposed specification for the West of England routes?
7. Do you agree with our strategic approach that seeks to balance future performance with cost control?
8. Do you agree that a return to capacity at 93% of pre-Covid levels is an appropriate target?
9. Do you agree with our approach of maximising capacity while running a slightly reduced frequency of service, if that results in better reliability?
10. Do you have concerns at what we are proposing? If so, what are they?
Please submit your responses via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 September 2021.